Haul: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Thursday, January 3, 2013
Hi beauties,

This is a late quick night haul. I just got back from Walgreens and got a few of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish. They had a special at Walgreens Buy 1 Get 1 Equal/Less value 50% OFF. The actual retail price is $7.99 but they had it at $6.99 (with Walgreens Card), the second one you get it for $3.49.

The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 7 Benefits of a Salon Manicure in 1 Bottle: base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle which in my opinion, its just great!. I would have loved to purchase the rest of the colors if I had a discount coupon to add into this offer. I won't be adding any swatches of these colors tonight, but will do so on my next post. However, here's the colors I got along with the names & color number.



These are the colors of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Collection 
7 Benefits of a Salon Manicure in 1 Bottle


1 comments:

  1. JackHarry said...:

    Nice Post!!
    Thanks for sharing Commercial Title Loans

Post a Comment