2 Weeks: Nailene SensatioNail Color Gel Polish

Monday, December 10, 2012
Hi beauties!

It has been 2 weeks since the Nailene SensatioNail Polish Gel review and swatch application. I am totally loving it! It didn't chip what so ever, and the only thing you can notice from the picture is the growth of my nails.

Just in case you're wondering if I had artificial nails on, yes! I had just done my gel nails before doing the product review and applying the color gel on them. I actually didn't had in mind using this gel color over my artificial clear gel nails. However, I was to excited to wait and try out the SensatioNail gel polish the day I bought it, that I just had to apply it.

In this next picture I demonstrate how I cut the length of the artificial nails before soaking and wrapping them.


When doing this following step, to your natural nails it will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes and it all depends how many coats of gel you had applied onto your actual nail. When soaking your nails with acetone, the process is pretty easy and quick. While pressing onto the foil & cotton, you will begin to pull it away from your nail - noticing that your nail will no longer have gel polish and appearing undamaged and healthy.




Ta da! Final results and my nails are looking healthy and with their natural shine. I always like to cut my nails after removing any artificial nails - its my own personal taste & habit, Lol. Hope you enjoy this post and if you have any questions - don't hesitate on asking.


1 comments:

  1. I love the idea of saving money with at home gel manicure, but when I used it I just made a huge mess! I'm not the best at painting my nails as is. I'm extremely messy especially when painting my right hand since I'm right handed! When I used this it was worse because of course the gel hardens and I could not clean my fingers and cuticles because it was like cement. It was horrible!

Post a Comment