Last Minute Shopping?

Monday, December 17, 2012
Hi there! my beauties. Hope you all had a great weekend?

So any of you doing some last minute shopping for the holidays? I know I'm still at it!(laugh out loud).I've been struggling doing Christmas shopping and having my two boys tag along with me and my husband can turn out to be a big screaming chaos. However, it sorta felt good leaving my oldest boy over his grandma this morning, and we took the baby with us. It allow us to shop for his Christmas gifts without him finding out what "Santa" is getting him and stay stress free as well. Addition to that I found some great gifts you can give out this year.

1.Josie Maran Moroccan Bazaar Argan Skin & Hair Bestsellers, $39, Sephora.com
josiemaranfinal1

2.The Total Beauty Collection, $15, totalbeauty.com *Now 20% OFF - 72 Hours ONLY! Use CODE: SHOPTBC
tbcfinal22

3.Tarte Treat Yourself to Gorgeous, $49.98, qvc.com












4.Iman Adorned Cosmetic Kit, $10, target.com
imanfinal1

5.Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner Set, $5, walmart.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment